Garlic Grilled Shrimp is a perfect summertime staple. It’s a ‘go-to recipe’ that’ll have everybody hooked. Easy to serve as the main dish, or a side!
1 lb Argentine Red Shrimp
1/2 cup Olive oil
4 tbs Minced Garlic
2 tbs Chopped Parsley
2 tsp Lemon juice
- Mix together your olive oil, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to create your marinade.
- Allow shrimp to marinate for 15-20 minutes
- While shrimp is marinating, soak your skewers in any temperature of water for 5-10 minutes
- Preheat your grill to medium heat (about 300F)
- Thread shrimp onto skewers and cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side
- Brush with butter and top with lemon wedges if desired and enjoy!
I am all about grilling and these shrimp hit the spot and are too easy to not pass up making them. While I used these grilled shrimp as a main dish I decided to pair them with asparagus, but any other vegetables would work, or even turning these into some shrimp tacos.
Hungry for some garlic grilled shrimp? Take 10% off your next order of our Argentine Red Shrimp with code Garlicshrimp10