There’s never been a better time to spend Valentine’s Day at home. If you’re spending this Valentine’s Day in, then we have a Dinner for Two tutorial that will still help you impress the one you love.
- Start by pat drying two room temperature steaks, and then season them with salt and pepper.
- With an oven safe pan in the oven, preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- While the oven and pan preheat, rub olive oil on all sides of the steaks. Then put your crab into a pot with about 1/4 inch of water and steam for 8-10 minutes, or until hot to the touch.
- Once the oven reaches temp, take the pan out, put a dollop of butter, fresh rosemary, and fresh thyme in the pan.
- Sear each side and edge of steak for 1 minute in the hot pan, while using a spoon to baste the steak with the butter mixture as it sears.
- After all sides are seared, put the whole pan and steaks back in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Flip steaks and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove your crab from the pot, and plate with your steaks. Can be served with pan fried mushrooms and onions.